Last update - and summery - 2018
Hello chicks and dudes! Long time no seen. When I think about this blog - It feels legit to check in here to update you about the life of Alice in Wonderland and also provide you with a short summery of my 2018.
This year has made a hugh impact on me as a person. Ups and downs have made me grew a lot and empowered me in ohh so many ways:
Bottom 3 during 2018
1. My only true mutual acknowledged soulmate ever, passed away in april. I always thought we would end up together one day, although forced apart against our wills in july 2015. When we first met, like looking in a mirror. Two souls alike! His sudden death cut my heart and sorrow struck me down and still lingers on a daily basis. I will cherish all those private memories - his loving hands never letting go while sleeping, the way he looked at me, his kind and shy smile and our discussion about everyday life <3
2. After this I could not stay in Stockholm. Therefor I ended my contract at LV in July (still miss my lovely work, team and customers badly) to flee away and travel the world with the ambition to get my mojo back in life.
3. I have made many final decisions during 2018 that also meant leaving people behind me that has drained me and my positive energy and taken my kindness, generosity and loyalty for granted during so many years. These decisions was not any sudden ones at all - yet no walk in the park - although necessary.
Top 3 during 2018
1. I have been discovering the world: Paris, London, Marbella, Miami - and during several months during fall - Dubai. I have fallen in love with Dubai and its boosting energy, therefor I will begin 2019 wtih another period of 3 months starting off today.
2. Dubai gave me the right energy to help me sort out a lot of things both private and professional. I truly got my mojo back bigtime late fall/winter and this has strengthen- and provided me with the right tools to set goals for my future.
3. This year has been an eyeopener in many ways. I now feel like an empowered woman - confident in myself and my choices. I have more then ever before received proof that my personality - based upon my belief that kindness, loyalty and strong ethics - is the right guidelines for my life. I am always trying my admost to be the best person I possibly can be.
This is all for me for now. My ride, bf Jenny, awaits to drive me to the airport. Lift-off Dubai! I adore that magic place in the world. What is not to love about Dubai? Well, I can not think about one single thing! Bye bye 2018 and ya all out there stay true to yourself and remember: Be kind, always!! xoxo