Let me tell you a bit about Alice
I am easy going, happy, social and loving fashion with passion and I see every new day as a new opportunity! Now I am ready to get ”back to business” after my year off that has been spent travelling the world since early fall 2019. So hyper to continue my fashion career and I am ready for job offers or other suggestions within the fashion industry. Just hit me up!
Early fall 2018 I took the decision to travel the world in order to discover new cultures and get an energyboost for the future. I was at that time on my second fixed contract in a row at Louis Vuitton, so the timing felt right as I did not have any fixed obligations after I declined a steady position in favor of travelling. I have been enjoying a long inspirational vacation in Marbella, Miami, Maldives and living in Dubai to get my mojo back and figure out future paths both personally and career wise. It has truly been a privilige and fels legit to express that this ”time-out”, after studying and combining fashion work for so many years, has widened my view on life and has given me new perspectives on contempory society in different cultures.
Looking back: In Jan 2017 I took my BA in Arts/Fashion Science with honors. Fashion Science is a new top education. The education is custommade for the fashion industry with focus on specifics for that industry when it comes to subjects as economy, consumption, psychology, marketing, pr, branding, history, civics, art, textiles etc. In addition to fashion studies I wanted to dig deep into social behaviour and specifically customer behaviour. Therefor I studied ethnology as my minor with a focus on gender, boundaires, identity, human relations and behaviour. Why do consumers function in a certain way and based upon what do they make choices in life, contempory and historically? What makes fashion, indeed fashion in the public eye?
Well connected, I had the privilege to work closely with Royal Court during 2016 on my BAthesis about in what way Crown Princess Victoria could improve her image by marketing and branding through fashion. My thesis is: For Sweden – Crown Princess Victoria fashion for royal duties. The thesis itself became possible thru my personal connections as I recieved the honor to work closely with members of the Royal Court to make my research. I was the very first to be invited to look into the royal wardrobe on an academic level in order to analyze, and later on in my thesis make suggestions, in order to improve the Crown Princess fashion choices for a positive boost of her image and regal brand. My thesis has had a huge impact and even though the public do not know about the thesis at all - The Crown Princess herself has choosen to change her fashion approach considerably based upon my suggestions. The fact that the Crown Princess has improved her fashion choices these last years and that this has been noticed and applauded around the world in papers as US Vogue and even boosting her popularity in polls by the Swedish people, is a surreal feeling when thinking I was a part behind that regal branding and image change. I made suggestions about how to improve her awareness of dressing accordingly and media has experience a huge change in her fashion choices since my thesis got public. She is now dressing in a more sustainable way, even choosing vintage clothing as well as choosing fashion that puts herself in focus. Conclusion - never underestimate the power of fashion and dressing right. The Media Institution at Stockholms University wrote about my thesis: "An ambitious essay on a hitherto barely researched topic of importance to Swedish contemporary fashion culture. The paper covers a wide range of materials, from interviews to press photographs and an exhibition, using a flexible approach in its analysis, where interesting observations and thoughts are linked to relevant prior research. An important work that is characterized by commitment and creative independent thinking". Read the thesis by following link!
If you want to contact me your are most welcome to do so by email:
BA in Arts - Major FashionScience, minor Ethnology.Stockholm University 180 credits - Feb 2017
- Fashion Science BA Essay - Oct 2016 - Feb 2017 (15 credits)
- Fashion Creations - Sept-Oct 2016 (15 credits
- Luxury and Desire of all time - March 2016 (7.5 credits)
- Folklore – March 2016 (7,5 credits)
- Heritage analysis - March 2016 (7,5 credits)
- Cultural and contemporary perspective – January 2016 (7,5 credits)
- Culture history - December 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Citylife – December 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Perspective on everyday life and social organization – November 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Perspective on man, culture and society – October 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Fashion Scientific writing - June 2015 (7,5 credits)
- The rise and change of the global fashion industry – April 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Fashion, literature and culture – March 2015 (15 credits)
- Fashion, flair and film – January 2015 (15 credits)
- Fashion Scientific concepts - November 2014 (7.5 credits)
- Costume history - October 2014 (7.5 credits)
- Portrait – painting and fashion photo - June 2014 (7,5 credits)
- Fashion, power and men - June 2014 (7,5 credits)
- Control, submission, emancipation - completed in January 2014 (5 credits)
- Clothing and the social body - completed January 2014 (5 credits)
- Clothing, groups and boundaries - completed January 2014 (5 credits)
2017 – 2018
- Client Advisor at Louis Vuitton Stockholm from the 1st of July 2017 - 31st of July 2018
2015/2017 – Sales in Fashion and Freelance modelling
- Client Advisor at Imagegroup AB (GUCCI, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Alexander McQueen, Loewe and more). Employee Nov 2015-Jun2017
- Modeling: freelance various projects until Jun 2017.
2015 Head Fashion Buyer, Marketing and Modeling
- Buyer in fashion, marketing and modeling for Alice by Belle Shoes (7 boutiques and webshop)
- Modeling for Nathalie Schuterman AB, webshop and newsfeed
- Modeling: freelance various projects on the catwalk, also featured in commercial campaigns in magazines as ELLE Sweden, Damernas Varld and Plaza Magazine.
2014 Modeling and Fashion Assistant Internship
- Modeling at presslaunch for Martina Bonniers new book " Martinas Modevarld”
- Fashion Assistant at Damernas varld (Swedens largest Fashion Magazine for women, see damernasvarld.se) with various tasks such as: logistics of clothes to the magazine, meeting with PR agencys and Showrooms, selecting clothes and accessoires for fashion editorials involved in photoshoots and other appropriate tasks at a fashion magazine
- Fashion Assistant to the book " Martinas Modevarld" by author Martina Bonnier( a job as fashion assistant and mentioned in the authors acknowledgments)
- Modeling on stage at Damernas varlds gala " Guldknappen 2014"
- Modeling: freelance various projects
Various different model assignments as catwalk, photography, and commercial movie model, for example:
- Model, catwalk GUESS, One-Piece
- Model, representing brand as Love by Isabel
- Model, photo for photographer Tobias Fischer
- Model, commercial for Tele2 via the web and Tele2 Arena