Let me tell you a bit about Alice
I am easy going, happy, social and loving fashion with passion and I see every new day as a new opportunity!
The summer of 2018 I took the decision to travel the world in order to discover new cultures and get an energyboost for the future. I was at that time on my second fixed contract in a row at Louis Vuitton, so the timing felt right as I did not have any fixed obligations jobwise.
So, since august 2018 I have been enjoying a long inspirational vacation in Marbella, Miami and Dubai to get my mojo back and figure out future paths both personally and career wise.
Looking back: In Jan 2017 I took my BA in Arts/Fashion Science with excellent grades. Fashion Science is a new top education. The education is fashion industry focused on economy, consumption, psychology, marketing, pr, branding, history, civics, art, textiles etc. In addition to this I studied ethnology focused on gender, boundaires, identity, human relations and behaviour. Why do consumers function in a certain way and based upon what do they make choices in life, contempory and historically?
Well connected, I had the privilege to work closely with Royal Court during 2016 on my BAthesis about in what way Crown Princess Victoria could improve her image by marketing and branding through fashion. I made suggestions about how to improve this and media has experience a huge change in her fashion choices since my thesis got public. She is now dressing in a more sustainable way even in vintage clothing as well as choosing fashion that puts herself in focus. The Media Institution at Stockholms University wrote: "An ambitious essay on a hitherto barely researched topic of importance to Swedish contemporary fashion culture. The paper covers a wide range of materials, from interviews to press photographs and an exhibition, using a flexible approach in its analysis, where interesting observations and thoughts are linked to relevant prior research. An important work that is characterized by commitment and creative independent thinking". Read the thesis by following link!
From Jan 2019 I am on a new vacation for 90 days in Dubai and at that time available for interviews for fashion jobs. If you want to contact me your are most welcome to do so by email:
BA in Arts - Major FashionScience, minor Ethnology.Stockholm University 180 credits - Feb 2017
- Fashion Science BA Essay - Oct 2016 - Feb 2017 (15 credits)
- Fashion Creations - Sept-Oct 2016 (15 credits
- Luxury and Desire of all time - March 2016 (7.5 credits)
- Folklore – March 2016 (7,5 credits)
- Heritage analysis - March 2016 (7,5 credits)
- Cultural and contemporary perspective – January 2016 (7,5 credits)
- Culture history - December 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Citylife – December 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Perspective on everyday life and social organization – November 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Perspective on man, culture and society – October 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Fashion Scientific writing - June 2015 (7,5 credits)
- The rise and change of the global fashion industry – April 2015 (7,5 credits)
- Fashion, literature and culture – March 2015 (15 credits)
- Fashion, flair and film – January 2015 (15 credits)
- Fashion Scientific concepts - November 2014 (7.5 credits)
- Costume history - October 2014 (7.5 credits)
- Portrait – painting and fashion photo - June 2014 (7,5 credits)
- Fashion, power and men - June 2014 (7,5 credits)
- Control, submission, emancipation - completed in January 2014 (5 credits)
- Clothing and the social body - completed January 2014 (5 credits)
- Clothing, groups and boundaries - completed January 2014 (5 credits)
2017 – 2018
- Client Advisor at Louis Vuitton Stockholm from the 1st of July 2017 - 31st of July 2018
2015/2017 – Sales in Fashion and Freelance modelling
- Client Advisor at Imagegroup AB (GUCCI, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Alexander McQueen, Loewe and more). Employee Nov 2015-Jun2017
- Modeling: freelance various projects until Jun 2017.
2015 Head Fashion Buyer, Marketing and Modeling
- Buyer in fashion, marketing and modeling for Alice by Belle Shoes (7 boutiques and webshop)
- Modeling for Nathalie Schuterman AB, webshop and newsfeed
- Modeling: freelance various projects on the catwalk, also featured in commercial campaigns in magazines as ELLE Sweden, Damernas Varld and Plaza Magazine.
2014 Modeling and Fashion Assistant Internship
- Modeling at presslaunch for Martina Bonniers new book " Martinas Modevarld”
- Fashion Assistant at Damernas varld (Swedens largest Fashion Magazine for women, see damernasvarld.se) with various tasks such as: logistics of clothes to the magazine, meeting with PR agencys and Showrooms, selecting clothes and accessoires for fashion editorials involved in photoshoots and other appropriate tasks at a fashion magazine
- Fashion Assistant to the book " Martinas Modevarld" by author Martina Bonnier( a job as fashion assistant and mentioned in the authors acknowledgments)
- Modeling on stage at Damernas varlds gala " Guldknappen 2014"
- Modeling: freelance various projects
Various different model assignments as catwalk, photography, and commercial movie model, for example:
- Model, catwalk GUESS, One-Piece
- Model, representing brand as Love by Isabel
- Model, photo for photographer Tobias Fischer
- Model, commercial for Tele2 via the web and Tele2 Arena